Flipping the Odds™ Foundations
Flipping the Odds™ Foundations is the fundamental real estate education program for beginner real estate investors, entrepreneurs and anyone else interested in learning the basics on how to build wealth, increase cash flow and create a legacy using real estate.
Complete Course description
- 14 week long structured course offered in 2 formats:
- A.- 42 classroom hours, meeting once a week in Clearwater Florida
- B.- online weekly modules covering the same materials
- 30+ hours of weekly Zoom calls, Q & A sessions and unlimited access to the recordings of each session
- Unlimited onsite visits to one or more of our current rehab projects
- 15+ hours of hands-on practical exercises, quizzes and homework
The Following Topics Will Be Covered:
- What is the difference between an investor and a speculator
- What are the different types of real estate investors
- Different methods of finding properties for investing
- Why networking is a vital for your Power Team creation
- How to understand the market fluctuations and adapt to them
- How to become recession proof
- How to structure your business entities in order to protect yourself, your investments and your family from unwanted liability
- How to calculate the MAO (Maximum Allowable Offer) and what is the difference between MAO low and MAO high
- How to determine the Maximum Loan Amount. How to find out what is the maximum you can afford to go into debt for a specific property
- How to find the ARRR – the After-Repair Rental Rate
- How to calculate the ideal interest rate at which you may need to borrow money
- How to accurately determine the value of a house
- Finding comparables and why they are important
- How to determine the real repair costs
- What are the necessary steps in closing a deal
- Why working with lenders can be beneficial? What does a lender need to know from you and what do you need to know from a lender?
- How to make an offer on Real Estate
- How to re-negotiate if necessary
- Exit strategies from an already signed contract
- What happens after closing
- What contractors do you need? How to find the right ones for your project? How to verify their credentials?
- How to develop a professional, detailed Scope of Work (SOW)
- How to create a Request For Proposal (RFP)
- How to evaluate contractor bids
- the 5 steps in running a successful rehab
- How to create a final punch list
- How to enhance the curb appeal of your property
- How to increase the value of your house
- Staging – is it necessary? When and Why?
- How to make the selling and buying experience as easy as possible
- Determining the listing price and the factors involved
- Do you need a Realtor to sell your property?
- Analyzing the offers received
- How to counter offer for best outcome and maximum profit
- How to cash checks
Upon successful completion of the course ALL students will be presented with a Graduation Certificate. They will then be eligible to enroll in the Practical Application course.